LogicTicks Limited, Coventry

write review
Verified Listing, updated on 19 June 2019

Opening Times

TuesdayTu
09:00 – 17:00
WednesdayWe
09:00 – 17:00
ThursdayTh
09:00 – 17:00
FridayFr
09:00 – 17:00
SaturdaySaClosed
SundaySuClosed
MondayMo
09:00 – 17:00
Closed.
Opens in  3 h 24 min.
3 h 24 min

Official Data

Official Name
LOGICTICKS LIMITED
Reg. office address
10 ST. LUKES ROAD, CV6 4JA, COVENTRY, West Midlands
Company Number
09003997
Jurisdiction
England/Wales
VAT Number
225021852
SIC Code
62090 - Other information technology service activities
Date of Incorporation
22 Apr 2014

Description

Logicticks is passion about helping organisations and individuals improve the way they deliver projects. We are a group of highly experienced project management professionals that offer consultancy, training, coaching and support to all aspects of project and change management. We can help with Projects, Programmes and Portfolios and can establish highly effective PMO services.


Company description
We formed Logicticks after many years of watching projects run into the same difficulties. You are most likely familiar with the feeling of sitting in a steering meeting or board presentation having worked late into the night before, feeling that you are armed with only some of the facts and having major concerns about risks and issues you that do not feel fully in control of, and a plan that does not support the timescales expected by the stakeholders you are working with.

So just how do you make the project work for you and not you for the project, it’s a well-used term but you need to work smarter, our consulting services, training, coaching/mentoring, and tools are all based on the premise of saving you time and allowing you to focus on the 20% that matters without dropping the ball on the other 80%.
Keywords:
IT Services, Management Consultants, Business Consultancy, Business Planning, Risk Management, Risk Assessment, Management Development, Process Improvement, Resource Management, Computer Services, Project, Portfolio, Programme, Pmo
Service Areas
Online Project Management Training UK based Consultancy
Spoken languages
English
Available payment methods
  • PayPal
    PayPal
LogicTicks Limited is listed in the following categories:

Special Offer

-85%

Discount on our new Stakeholder Management Course. With over 50% of project failing due to poor communication, you need to be armed with the tools and techniques to succeed.

Expiry date: 31 Jul 2019 Print

Share coupon on: Facebook Twitter

Reviews

Be the first to write a review for LogicTicks Limited!

Share your experience!

Contact Persons

Mike Harkin
MANAGEMENT

Send message

07778 482694

    Buy a Premium Entry

    Products & Services

    PMO-Service
    PMO Services As a group LogicTicks has in-depth experience of Project Management Offices (PMOs) in all of their forms, we can use this depth to improve project delivery and the service your PMO offers
    Facebook
    Twitter